Get better cell signals for all Canadaian cell carriers inside any home, cottage, small building or office up to 2,500 square feet. Flare® uses a powerful signal booster that delivers 2X more cell signal boosting power to connect homes and small buildings with reliable call, text, and 4G LTE data coverage.
This multi-award winning signal booster features a built-in indoor omni-directional antenna that increases signal strength for multiple simultaneous users. Flare is trusted by thousands of customers across Canada for its huge boosting power in a compact, streamlined package.
- Improves cell service for all Canadian carrier’s voice, text and 4G LTE data signals
Increases signal strength for multiple users on all cellular devices, up to
2,500 sq ft
Now with 2X more uplink power to reach faraway and hard to reach cell towers
Omni-directional outdoor antenna captures signal from all directions
Simple to set up with all components included for a light DIY install
Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
HOW IT WORKS
Flare has combined the booster and indoor antenna to streamline the system's design for easier installation and an attractive, low-profile appearance. The stylish one-piece base unit is designed to be placed on an open tabletop or shelf for clearer and more reliable voice and data performance.
Signal is delivered to the Flare booster with the included omni-directional outdoor antenna and 50 feet of premium RG-6 cable. The outdoor antenna captures signal from the cell tower and the all-carrier booster amplifies it and distributes the enhanced signal to all mobile devices within the booster’s coverage area. Flare then amplifies outgoing signal back to the cell tower.
All kit components are included for a simple DIY install that takes just minutes. Kit includes: Flare indoor booster, outdoor omni-directional antenna with mounting hardware, RG-6 cable (50 ft), AC power supply and quick setup guide.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155|
|Donor/Server Port Impedance:||75 Ohm / 50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Max Uplink Power:||26 dBm|
|Noise Figure:||7 dB|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO 4G LTE and all cellular standards|
|AC Input:||Input: AC 110 – 240 V, 60 Hz ; Output: DC 5V / 3A|
|Maximum Output Power:||3 Watt EIRP|
|Cable:||RG-6 (50 feet)|
|Dimensions:||5.125" × 7.25" × 5.625"|
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2- 1-05
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm of any person
- You MUST cease operation of this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider
- WARNING: E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for fixed operation shall include the following:
- This device may operate in a fixed location only, for in-building use