Designed for mid-sized commercial buildings and large residences, Fusion5X 2.0™ increases voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all Canadian cell carriers and mobile devices. Configurable for all indoor environments, Fusion5X 2.0 reduces dropped & missed calls and improves 4G LTE data speeds to ensure everyone has a reliable connection to their mobile device.
Fusion5X 2.0 is the industry’s most powerful cellular signal booster in its class, covering up to 2X more area than the closest competitor. Its the chosen solution for mid- to large-size applications that need access to reliable voice, text, and data signals.
Maximum Coverage Area: +16 dBm downlink power for 2X more coverage area than the closest competitor.
SureIQ™ Technology balances incoming signals, preventing shutdown and maximizing performance in strong signal environments.
Remote Monitoring: Fusion5X 2.0 is compatible with SureCall Sentry™ which allows users and installers to monitor the booster’s performance, set up alert notifications via the app and adjust settings from anywhere, anytime.
24/7 Peak Performance: Auto-adjusting gain and SureIQ work together to ensure 24/7 uptime at peak performance.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all Canadian cell carriers
Reduces dropped & missed calls and extends battery life for all cellular devices
Multiple kitting options offer the flexibility to customize installation in any building or floor plan
Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||8 dB|
|AC Input:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 12 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Downlink Power:||+16 dBm|
|RF Connectors:||N-Female (both ends)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4ºF to +158ºF|
|Dimensions:||9.25" x 6.375" x 1.375"|
|Weight:||4 lb 4 oz|
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2- 1-05
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm of any person
- You MUST cease operation of this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider
- WARNING: E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for fixed operation shall include the following:
- This device may operate in a fixed location only, for in-building use