2017 Commercial Integrator BEST and 2017 CE Pro BEST award winner, Force5 2.0™ is the next evolution in cellular signal boosting technology and the #1 DAS alternative. Equipped with SureCall’s built-in Sentry Remote Monitoring hardware, Force5 2.0 is the first cell phone signal booster with integrated remote access to adjust and optimize booster performance while located off-site.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all Canadian cell carriers
Increases signal strength up to 80,000 sq ft
Reduces dropped & missed calls and improves data performance
SGT (Smart Gain Technology) balances incoming signals, preventing shutdown and maximizing performance in strong signal environments
Industry-leading 3 year warranty, 5-year extended warranty available
SENTRY REMOTE MONITORING
Stay in complete control with the newest advancement in remote signal booster management and optimization. Force5 2.0's integrated SENTRY hardware offers seamless off-site adjustments to maximize performance at every location. A must-have for building owners, managers and installers, Force5 2.0 provides fast adjustments via remote access when continuous up-time is mission critical.
- Access via Android® app, iPhone® app or Sentry web portal.
- Quickly pinpoint malfunctions due to unforeseen changes such as newly installed cellular towers or repeater systems.
- Immediately notifies you via email about booster changes and over-powering.
- Remotely monitor and adjust booster performance, including uplink, downlink or band while located off-site.
- Optimize installation by monitoring and identifying the strongest signal strength available.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||80 dB|
|Noise Figure:||5 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 15-20 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||3 Watt EIRP|
|RF Connectors:||N Female (both ends)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4°F to +158°F|
|Dimensions:||14.5" x 11" x 3.5"|
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2- 1-05
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm of any person
- You MUST cease operation of this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider
- WARNING: E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for fixed operation shall include the following:
- This device may operate in a fixed location only, for in-building use