SureCall’s N-Range cell phone signal booster for vehicles installs in 3 easy steps and increases voice, text and 4G LTE for a single device inside any car, truck or SUV.
Using just two components – N-Range outside antenna and air-vent phone mount with built-in antenna – N-Range has revolutionized the vehicle signal booster to keep drivers connected to very distant and hard to reach cell towers.
N-Range boosts all cell carrier signals in North America using Extended Range Technology™ (ERT) to capture, amplify and transmit the improved signal more effectively than any other booster on the market. By eliminating signal loss before amplifying the signal, the N-Range booster is able to maximize performance in both urban and suburban environments. For a single device in very weak signal areas, there is simply no better cell signal booster for calling, texting and streaming data.
- Improves voice, text and data signals for every cell carrier in the US, Canada and Mexico
Boosts signal strength for all signal types – including 4G LTE
- Compatible with all cellular powered devices
Equipped with Extended Range Technology, the industry’s most powerful system for maximizing cellular reliability in vehicles
Quick and easy 3-step install and transferrable to any vehicle
Improves 4G LTE data speeds and connectivity for more miles of uninterrupted coverage
Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime, 24/7 US-based tech support
All kit components are included for a simple DIY install that takes just minutes. Kit includes: N-Range exterior antenna, interior phone-mount cradle, 12V DC power supply and quick setup guide.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||23 dB|
|Noise Figure:||≤7 dB|
|Gain Adjustment:||20 dB (Automatic)|
|DC Car Charger:||8-15V DC|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable Length:||15 ft|
|Operating Temperature:||-14ºF to +122ºF|
|Dimensions:||5" x 3.5" x 3"|
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2- 1-05
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm of any person
- You MUST cease operation of this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider
- WARNING: E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for fixed operation shall include the following:
- This device may operate in a fixed location only, for in-building use