MORE ABOUT THE SURECALL FORCE5 2.0 INDUSTRIAL
Known as a wideband DAS solution, the 80dB SureCall Force5 2.0 Industrial BDA provides improved cellular coverage for large and enterprise buildings. The self-contained cell phone signal booster improves signal strength for all major North American cell carriers resulting in decreased dropped and missed calls and improved 4G LTE data performance.
Additionally, the Force5 2.0 Industrial comes equipped with built-in remote monitoring through SureCall's proprietary Sentry software and hardware. This allows integrators to optimize booster performance during installation and while located off-site using the Sentry mobile app or desktop portal.
Boosts signal for voice, text and 4G LTE data for all major North American carriers
Coverage for large buildings up to 80,000 sq ft
Supports 100+ simultaneous users
Reduces dropped and missed calls and improves data performance for large or enterprise buildings
Built-in Sentry remote monitoring system that allows attenuation adjustment via mobile app or desktop portal
High linearity across all frequency bands allowing for maximum data throughput
Each band is independently configurable to function in the most challenging environments
Max downlink power for superior performance even with excessive signal (no shutdown)
5G Phone Compatible - Boosts voice and 4G LTE data signals on 5G phones and devices
- Industry-leading 3 year warranty, 5-year extended warranty available
SENTRY REMOTE MONITORING
Force5 2.0's integrated Sentry hardware offers seamless off-site adjustments to maximize performance at every location. A must-have for building owners, managers and installers, Sentry provides fast adjustments via remote access when continuous up-time is mission critical.
- Access via Android® app, iPhone® app or Sentry web portal
- Quickly pinpoint malfunctions due to unforeseen changes such as newly installed cellular towers or repeater systems
- Immediately notifies you about booster changes and over-powering
- Remotely monitor and adjust booster performance, including uplink, downlink or band
- Optimize installation by monitoring and identifying the strongest signal strength available