Boosts Cell Signal On:
The revolutionary SureCall EZ 4G™ cell phone signal booster sets up in minutes, delivering unrivaled signal boosting power indoors for all cellular devices. The EZ 4G features cutting-edge technology and an elegant plug-and-play design, boosting 5G/4G LTE voice, text and data signals for all North American carriers- including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint, without the need to drill holes or mount an antenna outside.
Dropped calls and slow data speeds are history, as the EZ 4G provides clear and consistent coverage for all cellular devices in 1 - 2 rooms, up to 2,000 sq ft. End the frustration of weak and unreliable indoor cell phone signal with the SureCall EZ 4G.
- Sets up in minutes - simple plug-and-play install
Boosts 5G/4G LTE voice, text and data signals for all North American cell carriers
Reduces dropped & missed calls and improves data speeds
Covers 1-2 rooms of a home or small office, up to 2,000 sq ft
Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices
5G compatible - EZ 4G supports all 5G/4G LTE devices
Assembled and tested in the USA
Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
EZ 4G Booster with built-in antenna (includes removable stand and adhesive tape for easy window mounting).
Desktop Antenna rebroadcasts the boosted cellular signal to multiple mobile devices.
Coax Cable 50 ft of RG-6 connects the EZ 4G Booster and the Desktop Antenna.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm / 75 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||7 dB|
|AC Input:||110V, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable:||RG-6 (50 feet)|
|Weight:||3 lb. 2 oz.|
|Dimensions:||13 in. Diameter|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.