Boosts Cell Signal On:
“[After installation] Everywhere within my house I had full service, and I maintained 3 and 4G the whole time. Like I said living in a rural area in almost the middle of nowhere this thing is a must have when service is spotty. Plug this thing in and set it up, and it does wonders.”
– Brooke K, Flare Customer
Boost voice & 4G LTE data speeds for Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile devices with FlareDB+, the most powerful cell phone signal booster of its kind that features simplified installation for mid-size homes. Exclusive 2XP technology doubles uplink transmission power when compared to the closest competitor to keep all devices connected in any signal environment, even the most remote locations.
FlareDB+ comes kitted with our powerful outdoor yagi antenna and our patented combination of an indoor signal booster and omni-directional antenna all in one housing that allows it to provide more coverage than traditional booster designs. The stylish one-piece base unit is designed to be placed on an open tabletop or shelf to streamline the system's design for easier installation and a low-profile appearance.
Significantly improve cellular connectivity inside any home, cabin or small building in 2-4 rooms, up to 3,500 sq ft
2XP technology delivers 2x uplink power to the tower when compared to the closest competitor to maintain connectivity in the weakest signal areas
Reduces missed and dropped calls and increases 4G LTE data speeds
Supports multiple simultaneous users
5G Phone Compatible - Boosts voice and 4G LTE data signals on 5G phones and devices
FCC-approved booster system with one-time simple DIY install & no recurring fees
Assembled and tested in the USA
FREQUENCY BAND CHECK
FlareDB+ is a dual band 700 MHz cellular signal booster that amplifies 4G LTE voice/data for Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile on Bands 12 and 13. Please confirm which bands your device is using prior to purchase. Process may vary based on your specfic iOS version.
- Dial *3001#12345#* and press Call
- Click 'Serving Cell Info'
- Then 'Freq Band Indicator' and check band number
- Download and install the 'LTE Discovery' App
- Click ‘Signals’ and check the band number
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757|
|Donor/Server Port Impedance:||75 Ohm / 50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||7 dB|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO 4G LTE and all cellular standards|
|AC Input:||Input: AC 110 – 240 V, 60 Hz ; Output: DC 5V / 3A|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable:||RG-6 (50 ft)|
|Dimensions:||5.125" × 7.25" × 5.625"|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.