Boosts Cell Signal On:
The FlexPro™ dual band cell phone signal booster increases cellular signal strength for voice and text for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. FlexPro reduces dropped & missed calls and extends battery life for multiple simultaneous users on all cellular networks.
Dropped calls are history, as the FlexPro provides clear and consistent coverage for all cellular devices in a home or office, up to 6,000 sq ft.
- Boosts voice and text signals for all North American cell carriers
Covers a home or office, up to 6,000 Sq Ft
Reduces dropped & missed calls
Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices
Multiple kitting options provide the flexibility to customize installation for any building or floor plan
FlexPro is a dual band booster (850 and 1900 MHz) that increases voice and text signals. For 4G coverage, SureCall recommends the Fusion5s for boosting voice, text and 4G LTE data.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||824-849 / 1850-1910|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||869-894 / 1930-1990|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||65 dB - Cellular / 72 dB - PCS|
|Noise Figure:||7 dB|
|AC Input:||5 -15V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|RF Connectors:||N Female (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||8" x 5" x 1.25"|
|Weight:||2 lb. 8 oz.|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.