Boosts Cell Signal On:
Commercial Integrator BEST and CE Pro BEST award winner, Force5 2.0™ is the next evolution in cellular signal boosting technology and the #1 DAS alternative.
Equipped with SureCall’s built-in Sentry remote monitoring hardware, Force5 2.0 is the first cell phone signal booster with integrated remote access to adjust and optimize booster performance from off-site via mobile app.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
Increases signal strength 25,000 sq ft in typical conditions and up to 100,000 sq ft in ideal conditions*
Reduces dropped & missed calls and improves data performance
SureIQ™ Technology balances incoming signals, preventing shutdown and maximizing performance in strong signal environments
+17 dBm downlink power provides expansive indoor coverage
Multiple kitting options offer the flexibility to customize installation in any building or floor plan
Industry-leading 3 year warranty, 5-year extended warranty available
*Coverage up to 100,000 sq ft in ideal conditions with outdoor signal strength -50dB or stronger and open indoor spaces. Additional antennas may be required.
SENTRY REMOTE MONITORING
Force5 2.0's integrated Sentry hardware offers seamless off-site adjustments to maximize performance at every location. A must-have for building owners, managers and installers, Sentry provides fast adjustments via remote access when continuous up-time is mission critical.
- Access via Android® app, iPhone® app or Sentry web portal
- Quickly pinpoint malfunctions due to unforeseen changes such as newly installed cellular towers or repeater systems
- Immediately notifies you about booster changes and over-powering
- Remotely monitor and adjust booster performance, including uplink, downlink or band
- Optimize installation by monitoring and identifying the strongest signal strength available
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||5 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 15-20 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|RF Connectors:||N Female (both ends)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4°F to +158°F|
|Dimensions:||14.5" x 11" x 3.5"|