Boosts Cell Signal On:
Boost cell signal inside any home with Fusion Install, the most powerful cellular signal booster kit that includes professional installation to provide strong, reliable cellular connections for all carriers and devices. To schedule your installation, find the unique install code in the box and follow the directions to schedule your appointment.
Fusion Install increases voice, text and data signals for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and all other US cell carriers and devices. Designed and tested in the US with outstanding build quality, award-winning technologies, all-carrier compatibility, and USA-based customer support, Fusion Install is the premier cell signal booster to keep you connected inside your home.
- Significantly improves voice, text and data speeds for all US cell carriers and devices inside any home from 2 rooms to whole house coverage
2XP technology delivers twice the uplink power to the tower when compared to the closest competitor to keep you connected with distant cell towers
Patented SureIQ technology balances incoming signals, ensuring continuous 24/7 uptime and peak performance in urban, suburban and rural areas
Maximum coverage with powerful directional antennas and RG-11 coax cable providing 67% more coverage than booster kits using RG-6 cable
5G compatible– Fusion Install supports 4G and 5G signals and devices, including phones, MiFi hotspots and cellular datahubs
Designed and tested in the USA. Built with the highest quality materials for longevity and connectivity where you need it most
Includes 24/7 lifetime US-based tech support, 30-day money-back guarantee and 3-year manufacturer's warranty
PRO INSTALLATION is included for residences and homes throughout the USA only. For offices and commercial installs please contact SureCall directly. To schedule your installation, find the unique install code in the box and follow the directions to schedule your appointment, which can be completed by the next day in most locations.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||75 Ohm (Outdoor) / 50 Ohm (Indoor)|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||8 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 5-15 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable:||RG-11 (50 ft) / SC-240 (20 ft)|
|RF Connectors:||F-Female (Outdoor) / N-Female (Indoor)|
|Dimensions:||7.875" x 5" x 1.188"|
|Weight:||2 lb. 3 oz.|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.