Boosts Cell Signal On:
Fusion5s™ increases voice, text and 4G LTE signal strength for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. Fusion5s covers up to 6,000 sq ft, reducing dropped & missed calls and extending battery life for multiple devices on all cellular networks. Dropped calls are history, as the Fusion5s provides clear and consistent coverage inside any home or office. Fusion5s features sturdy metal construction and an industry-leading 3 year warranty.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
Reduces dropped & missed calls
Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices
Covers a home or office, up to 6,000 sq ft
Multiple kitting options provide the flexibility to customize installation for any building or floor plan
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||8 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 12 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|RF Connectors:||N Female (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||9.25" x 6.375" x 1.375"|
|FCC (USA):||RSNEZBOOST5 / RSNFUSION5S-X20|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.