Boosts Cell Signal On:
Flare is the first cell phone signal booster with a combined indoor antenna and signal booster, simplifying setup and increasing voice, text and 4G LTE signal strength for all North American cell carriers including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint.
A 2017 CES Innovation Awards Honoree, the revolutionary Flare features a built-in indoor omni-directional antenna that increases signal strength for multiple simultaneous users in 1-2 rooms of a home or office, up to 2,500 sq ft. The attractive one-piece base unit is designed to be placed on an open tabletop or shelf for clearer and more reliable voice and data performance in any room.
Signal is delivered to the Flare booster with the included omni-directional outdoor antenna and 50 feet of low-loss RG-6 cable. The outdoor antenna captures signal from the cell tower and then the all-carrier booster amplifies it and re-broadcasts the enhanced signal coverage to all mobile devices within range.
- Simplified setup with combined booster and indoor antenna
Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
Reduces dropped & missed calls and improves 4G LTE data speeds
Covers 1-2 rooms of a home or office, up to 2,500 sq ft
Omni-directional outdoor antenna captures signal from all directions
Flare indoor booster, omni-directional outdoor antenna, RG-6 coax cable (50 ft) and AC power supply.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Donor/Server Port Impedance:||75 Ohm / 50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||7 dB|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO 4G LTE and all cellular standards|
|AC Input:||Input: AC 110 – 240 V, 60 Hz ; Output: DC 5V / 3A|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable:||RG-6 (50 ft)|
|Dimensions:||5.125" × 7.25" × 5.625"|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.