Boosts Cell Signal On:
2017 Commercial Integrator BEST award winner, Force5 2.0 is the next evolution in cellular signal boosting technology and the #1 DAS alternative. Equipped with SureCall’s built-in Sentry Remote Monitoring hardware, Force5 2.0 is the first cell phone signal booster with integrated remote access to adjust and optimize booster performance while located off-site.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
- Increases signal strength 25,000 sq ft in typical conditions and up to 100,000 sq ft in ideal conditions*
- Built-in Sentry Remote Monitoring System allows users to adjust booster attenuation via web portal or mobile app
- Reduces dropped & missed calls and improves data performance
- Smart Gain Technology (SGT) balances incoming signals, preventing shutdown and maximizing performance in strong signal environments
- Maximum downlink power (+17 dBm) provides expansive indoor coverage
- Multiple kitting options offer the flexibility to customize installation in any building or floor plan
- Industry-leading 3 year warranty
*Coverage up to 100,000 sq ft in ideal conditions with outdoor signal strength -50dB or stronger and open indoor spaces. Additional antennas may be required.
SENTRY REMOTE MONITORING
Stay in complete control with the newest advancement in remote signal booster management and optimization. Force5 2.0's integrated Sentry hardware offers seamless off-site adjustments to maximize performance at every location. A must-have for building owners, managers and installers, Force5 2.0 provides fast adjustments via remote access when continuous up-time is mission critical.
- Access via Android® app, iPhone® app or Sentry web portal.
- Quickly pinpoint malfunctions due to unforeseen changes such as newly installed cellular towers or repeater systems.
- Immediately notifies you via email about booster changes and over-powering.
- Remotely monitor and adjust booster performance, including uplink, downlink or band while located off-site.
- Optimize installation by monitoring and identifying the strongest signal strength available.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||5 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 15-20 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|RF Connectors:||N Female (both ends)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4°F to +158°F|
|Dimensions:||14.5" x 11" x 3.5"|