Boosts Cell Signal On:
2015 Commercial Integrator BEST Award Winner, the SureCall Force5 cell phone signal booster is an alternative solution to a DAS at a fraction of the cost. Force5 increases signal strength for voice, text and 4G LTE on all North American cellular carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. Force5 is a complete enterprise solution designed for large buildings 25,000+ sq ft.
The Force5 booster features sturdy metal construction and an industry leading 3-year warranty. Optional 5-year extended warranty is also available. Force5 boosters include the SENTRY Remote Monitoring and Control System for optimizing when located off-site.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
Coverage for large buildings, 25,000+ Sq Ft
Reduces dropped & missed calls
Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices
Multiple kitting options provide the flexibility to customize installation for any building or floor plan
Compatible with SENTRY Remote Monitoring and Control System
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||Cellular - 65 dB / PCS - 72 dB / LTE(A) - 63.5 dB / LTE(V) - 64 dB / AWS - 71 dB|
|Noise Figure:||8 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 19 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|RF Connectors:||N Female (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||12.5" x 11" x 3.5"|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.