Boosts Cell Signal On:
Get better cell signals for all US carriers inside any medium size home, cabin, building or office up to 2,000 sq. ft. The SureCall Fusion4Home boosts weak cell signals to deliver reliable voice, text, and 4G LTE data inside homes located in the most remote and challenging rural and urban areas.
Fusion4Home connects users across the United States using an upgraded booster that delivers 2X more uplink power to send cell signals to towers at greater distances than ever before. Customize this cell phone signal booster kit with multiple outside and inside antenna options that can be tailored to meet the exact needs of your building.
- New and improved booster with 2X more uplink power makes faraway cell towers feel closer than ever
Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE data signal for all US cell carriers
Increases cell coverage inside buildings up to 2,000 sq. ft.
Customizable kit options for outside and inside antennas
Newly added gain expands indoor cell coverage for those located at the edge of the network
Includes all components needed for a DIY installation
Compatible with all cellular devices, including hotspots
Backed by industry leading 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||75Ω donor port / 50Ω server port|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||8 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input AC110V, 60 Hz; Output DC 5-15V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable:||RG-6 (50 ft)|
|RF Connectors:||N-Female (Indoor) / F-Female (Outdoor)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4°F to +158°F|
|Dimensions:||7.9" x 5" x 1.2"|
|Weight:||2 lb 3 oz|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.