Boosts Cell Signal On:
“This fantastic system will have you on the right path toward a strengthened signal in no time. It’s a system that’s built with you in mind, on a mission to solve whatever signal issues you deal with at your home or office.”
-The Droid Guy
Stay connected in your home or office with Fusion4Home, the most powerful cell phone signal booster that provides strong, reliable connections for voice, text and data throughout buildings in the most remote and challenging signal areas.
Fusion4Home features 2XP technology which doubles the uplink transmission power to maintain your cell signal throughout the weakest cell signal environments. Designed, assembled and tested in the USA with outstanding build quality, award-winning technologies, all-carrier compatibility, and world-class support, the Fusion4Home is the premier cell phone signal booster for homes and small offices.
- Highest downlink gain for best indoor coverage & data speeds
Improves voice, text and data for all North American carriers
Compatible with all cellular devices while extending their battery life
5G compatible: Fusion4Home supports 4G and 5G devices, including MiFi hotspots and cellular datahubs
2XP technology offers 2x uplink power for best performance in the most remote signal areas
Designed, assembled and tested in the USA
Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||75Ω donor port / 50Ω server port|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||8 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input AC110V, 60 Hz; Output DC 5-15V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable:||RG-6 (50 ft)|
|RF Connectors:||N-Female (Indoor) / F-Female (Outdoor)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4°F to +158°F|
|Dimensions:||7.9" x 5" x 1.2"|
|Weight:||2 lb 3 oz|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.