Boosts Cell Signal On:
Designed for buildings up to 20,000 sq ft– Fusion5X increases voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
Configurable for all indoor environments, the Fusion5X reduces dropped & missed calls and improves 4G LTE data speeds to ensure everyone has a reliable connection to their mobile device.
Fusion5X doesn't feature attenuation knobs, instead, sophisticated software automatically and continually optimizes gain ensuring the booster is always operating at maximum performance. The Fusion5X booster features sturdy metal construction and an industry leading 3-year warranty.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
Reduces dropped & missed calls
Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices
Coverage for large buildings, up to 20,000 sq ft
Maximum gain, uplink and downlink power
Automatic dB gain/attenuation optimizes booster performance without dials
- Multiple kitting options offer the flexibility to customize installation in any building or floor plan
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||8 dB|
|AC Input:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 12 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Downlink Power:||10 dBm|
|RF Connectors:||N-Female (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||9.25" x 6.375" x 1.375"|
|Weight:||4 lb. 4 oz.|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.