Boosts Cell Signal On:
The Force5 Industrial is an alternative to DAS at a fraction of the cost. Modular in design, each Force5 cell phone signal booster increases voice, text and 4G LTE signal strength in areas up to 80,000 sq ft for 100+ simultaneous users.
The Force5 signal booster includes adjustable gain control and automatic shutdown for network protection. Compartmentalized design increases clarity and reduces noise. The Force5 booster features sturdy metal construction and an industry leading 3-year warranty. 5-Year Extended Limited Warranty is also available for Force5 Products.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
Reduces dropped & missed calls
Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices
Supports 100+ simultaneous users
Coverage for large buildings up to 80,000 Sq Ft
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||80 dB|
|Noise Figure:||6 dB|
|AC Input:||110 V, 60 Hz|
|Maximum Output Power:||3 Watt EIRP|
|Maximum RF Output Power:||27 dBm|
|RF Connectors:||N Female (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||15.5" X 11" X 3.5"|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.