Boosts Cell Signal On:
A perfect solution for larger installations such as schools, hotels and healthcare facilities, the Force7 Industrial incorporates SureCall's patented, all-carrier cellular technology to enhance indoor cell phone signal for reliable voice, text and 4G LTE data performance. The Force7 booster features sturdy metal construction and an industry leading 3-year warranty.
Virtually eliminates dropped and missed calls for all North American carriers with each system providing 80,000 square feet of coverage for 100+ simultaneous users.
Built-in Wi-Fi router that provides fast and reliable data and extends network coverage for areas up to 50,000 square feet. New installations will benefit from the incorporated 100MB router, without the need to install additional hardware.
Cut the cord' with cable companies - Force7's HDTV booster brings locally aired broadcast stations into your building and along with the built-in Wi-Fi, provides dependable streaming content for on-demand streaming media such as Netflix®, Amazon Prime® and Hulu®.
- All-in-one 7-band signal booster simultaneously enhances Cellular, Wi-Fi and HDTV signals
Cell phone signal booster increases voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American carriers
Each system provides 80,000 square feet of cellular coverage for 100+ simultaneous users
Wi-Fi router provides fast and reliable data, extending network coverage up to 50,000 square feet
Includes HDTV signal booster that brings locally aired HDTV television stations into building
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698–716 / 776–787 / 824–849 / 1850–1915 / 1710–1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728–746 / 746–757 / 869–894 / 1930–1995 / 2110–2155 (G Block Included)|
|Input Impedance:||50 Ohm / 75 Ohm (HDTV)|
|Maximum Gain:||Cellular 80 dB / HDTV 25 dB|
|Noise Figure:||5 dB|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Wi-Fi Frequency Range:||2.4 - 2.4835 GHz|
|Wi-Fi Standards:||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Maximum Wi-Fi Wireless Data Rate:||150 Mbps (2.4 GHz)|
|HDTV Frequency Receive Range (MHz):||54–72 / 76–88 / 174–216 / 470–608 / 614–698|
|AC Input:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 19 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||3 Watt EIRP|
|Cable:||SC-400 / RG-6 (RG-6 not included)|
|RF Connectors:||RP-TNC / N-Female|
|Dimensions:||14.5" x 11" x 3.5"|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.