Boosts Cell Signal On:
The SureCall M2M 2G/3G industrial quality signal booster delivers optimum cellular signal enhancement for all machine-to-machine applications. M2M 2G/3G increases critical 2G and 3G signals for all carriers in North America and is designed to be connected directly to a modem or data card.
The M2M booster features sturdy metal construction and an industry leading 3-year warranty. Applications include: Wireless Alarm Panels, ATMs, Vending Machines, Lotto Machines, Digital Signage and Remote Monitoring.
- Machine-to-Machine signal booster for 2G/3G cellular frequencies
Boosts signal to wireless modems
Increases 2G and 3G signal strength for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile
Quality metal construction is durable and resilient
- M2M 2G/3G Booster
- External Antenna
- RG-58 Cable - 6 foot length (SMA-Male / SMA-Male)
- RG-174 Cable - 5.5 foot length (SMA-Male / FME-Female)
- SC-CN-06 Connector (SMA-Male to FME-Male)
- SC-CN-21 Connector Cable - 24 inch length (SMA-Male to MMCX-Male)
- Mounting Kit (Velcro and plastic anchors with screws)
- AC Power Supply
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||824-849 / 1850-1910|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||869-894 / 1930-1990|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||15 dB|
|Noise Figure:||5 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input: AC 100 – 240 V, 50 – 60 Hz / Output: DC 5 – 15 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|RF Connectors:||SMA Female (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||4.72” x 2.72” x 0.98”|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.