Boosts Cell Signal On:
SureCall's Force8 is the first bi-directional cell signal amplifier for the 5G network, also called 5G LTE. With the approval of all boosted carriers, Force8 improves 5G cell service for the T-Mobile (600 MHz band) and AT&T (2.3 GHz band). Additionally, Force8 is a HetNet and HetGen solution that improves cell service for every US cellular network and all cellular generations including 3G and 4G LTE voice, text, and data signals.
The Force8 industrial grade cell phone signal booster is equipped with Sentry to allow remote access to make adjustments to the system anytime and anywhere via desktop or mobile application (iPhone | Android).
- First 5G signal booster that improves 5G service inside buildings for the T-Mobile (600 MHz) and AT&T (2.3 GHz) bands
- Improves 3G and 4G LTE voice, text, and data signals for every US cell carrier, including the Sprint (800 MHz) and AWS-3 bands
Eliminates dropped and missed calls in buildings up to 80,000-square-feet*
Built-in Sentry remote monitoring system allows cloud controlled adjustments to the booster anytime and anywhere via desktop or mobile app (iPhone | Android)
Each band is independently configurable to function in the most challenging environments
Customizable kitting and multi-amplifier scalability provide the flexibility to accommodate any floor plan
Best-in-Industry three-year warranty
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||663–716 / 776–787 / 819–849 / 1850–1915 / 1710–1780 / 2305–2315|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||617–652 / 728–746 / 746–757 / 864–894 / 1930–1995 / 2110–2180 / 2350–2360|
|Supported Standards:||LTE-A, LTE-V, PCS, AWS & AWS-3, T-Mobile 600 MHz, Sprint 800 MHz, AT&T WCS|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||80 dB|
|Gain Adjustment Range:||50 dB|
|Noise Figure:||7 dB|
|Maximum Output Power:||3 Watt EIRP|
|RF Connectors:||N Female (both ends)|
|Cable:||SC-400 (not provided)|
|AC Power Adapter:||Input AC 110-240 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 19 V|
|Operation Temperature:||-4º F to +158º F|
|Dimensions:||14.5" x 11.0" x 3.5"|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.