Boosts Cell Signal On:
The Fusion2Go 2.0 cell phone signal booster for vehicles increases voice, text and 4G LTE signal strength for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile, reducing dropped and missed calls for clear and reliable signal while you’re on the go.
With improved performance, a smaller footprint and auto-adjusting gain, Fusion2Go 2.0 provides the maximum gain and power possible for a vehicle signal booster ensuring seamless connectivity while you're on the go. Stay connected anywhere with the next generation 4" high-gain exterior antenna that is equipped with a strong magnetic base that can hold up in the harshest of conditions.
Fusion2Go 2.0 features automatic gain that continually adjusts to maximize performance and increases connectivity for more miles of coverage in rural areas. Setup has also been simplified with a smaller footprint that allows you to mount the booster almost anywhere inside the vehicle without the need for a cradle or docking station.
- Boosts voice, text & 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
Reduces dropped and missed calls
Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices
Improves 4G LTE data speeds and connectivity for more miles of uninterrupted coverage
Automatically optimizes gain ensuring the booster is always operating at maximum performance
No cradle or docking station required
Sets up in minutes - simple plug-and-play install
Fusion2Go 2.0 booster, magnetic roof-mounted antenna, interior patch antenna (with Velcro mounting tape) and standard 12V DC power adapter. *Kit also includes a free magnetic phone mount.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||50 dB|
|Noise Figure:||≤5 dB|
|Gain Adjustment:||20 dB (Automatic)|
|DC Car Charger:||6-15V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Exterior Antenna Cable Length:||12.5 ft|
|Interior Antenna Cable Length:||10 ft|
|RF Connectors:||FME Male (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||5.625" x 4" x 1.125"|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.